Sharia permits a wife to remarry the same husband after divorce but only after she marries another husband and her married also ends without being force to end it, the wife is allowed to remarry her previous husband as a third husband on the following conditions:
- The husband must agree in written to have reformed from what caused the previous marriage to break
- The woman has not been forced to break her marriage to remarry
- the previous husband did not talk to her when she is still married to her second husband.
- The wife complies with sharia laws of finishing seclusion of Iddat
- Both husband and wife love each other
- Previous husband is finished with her